What’s covered in the cost?
At Fitzroy Surgery, we’re all about transparency, and we’ll take you through the full cost of your procedure, including any ongoing aftercare at your consultation. The best part is that you can relax knowing there are no hidden costs.
Our prices reflect the quality of our service and depend on the options you choose. That’s why we create a dedicated care package just for you, to ensure you get all the support you need when you need it.
The cost of your procedure includes:
- Your free initial consultation, you’ll receive an information pack confirming the time and date of your appointment.
- Your dedicated Fitzroy Surgery coordinator, who’ll be your personal point of contact throughout your journey.
- A pre-operative medical assessment, which ensures you’re fit and healthy ahead of your procedure.
- Your procedure at the Fitzroy Surgery hospital, with the option of an overnight stay in an en suite room, including 24-hour room service, digital TV and breakfast.
- Our Fitzroy Surgery aftercare policy, including all post-operative assessments with your surgeon and one of our qualified nurses.
- Our 24-hour emergency helpline with our team of nurses, providing support 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
If you decide Fitzroy Surgery finance is right for you, an application is quick and easy. We can help you decide on the best term and monthly repayments for you. After your consultation, you will be emailed a link with the finance application which should only take 10 minutes to complete. Once you’ve submitted the application, it’ll only take seconds to find out if you have been accepted or not.